Friday, July 15, 2005

Can U Canoe?

Everyone should have a canoe. Last weekend we picked up the coolest toy. Since we live only 4 miles from a lake I can't believe we have been canoeless all this time! What a great thing to do in the evening. Take your dinner and a bottle of wine. AND…make sure you fall in and go for a swim. I love my canoe. I will post a picture of my burnt orange canoe in my ratty old blue Chevy pickup. It is more fun to go to the lake in a "beater" truck. We get such looks of sympathy. Anyhow, enough of my "cheap thrills". I promise a picture soon!

2 Comments:

At 10:37 PM, Blogger Vicious Summer said...

That "beater" was my first car!! Remember? I got the crappy ass 85 rusted out Chevy Silverado (with AM only radio) and Shawn got the nearly new immaculate Toyota MR2?

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger robinq said...

Waaaaa, I think I am going to cry! Old Blue built character for you. Why do you think you turned out so well? Shawn was a bad boy and bought the MR2 without me loving the idea. That was not a good car to have a crash in. You knew I was just protecting you in Old Blue. (BTW, it was an '84 chevy....now are you more damaged?)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home