Tuesday, February 07, 2006

So sad

My poor little girl child doesn't think it is fair for the government to take so much of her hard earned money. It is a sad reality. People that honestly work so hard and give so much to society should really be given a break as a reward. Hey, who do I ask? Also, if you pay so much shouldn't you be given at least two days free labor from someone sucking off society? I just can't seem to make this make sense and I am the mom and need to explain it to my baby girl. Wa.

3 Comments:

At 10:24 AM, Blogger Monks said...

PLEASE HELP HER!!!! ;-)

 
At 4:12 AM, Blogger Vicious Summer said...

Just be sure to bail me out when I get thrown in the clink for tax evasion...

Oh wait...just kidding Government...I would never even think about screwing you as bad as you're trying to screw me....

 
At 2:30 AM, Blogger Vicious Summer said...

Oh, by the way...Did you know that if I bought the BMW X5 that I wanted in 2005 that I wouldn't have to pay taxes this year? Guess what I'm getting for my 28th b-day...;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home