Sunday, May 14, 2006

What an AWESOME Mother's Day and Bday celebration it was!

Today was AWESOME. I had the most incredible gourmet meal prepared by the one and only Stefan, (my daughter, Summer's sweetie). Get this....hor'dourves, portabello mushrooms with lump crab mixed with goat cheese, avo and topped with grilled red peppers. Then halibut and chicken with mango salsa, creamy mashers, aparagus, chocolate dipped strawberries, salad, beer, wine....WOW. I am so full. Such royal treatment and the company of my most favorite people in the world. Stefan said he would cook if Summer did the dishes. So she surpised him with paper plates. haha.

I LOVE YOU GUYS! THANKYOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 10:28 PM, Blogger Vicious Summer said...

It was SO yummy! I'm still full and hvae leftovers for WEEKS. Bocci ball was fun too!

HAPPY MOMMY'S DAY!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home